Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Favorite THINGS : Part 1 *HAIR*



I've been wanting to post a few of my favorite things.  Items I love or that just make my life easier or better.  This will be the first of many.  Being the indecisive person that I am I have a lot of favorites.

#1. Redken Anti-Snap Leave-in treatment
The lovely Melissa used this on my hair when she cut it a few weeks ago. I am amazed at how soft this makes my hair feel.  I picked up a 8.5 oz bottle at the Wal-Mart salon for a cool $16. Totally worth every penny!

#2. CHI Straightening iron
I'm in love! This is the best straightening iron I've ever had. It gets super hot in 30 seconds and it stays that way. The curved edges also make it easy to do great curls with little effort.  I picked this up for only $48 online with free shipping.  

*funny fact: on the warning label of this it said: 
"DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING"
Hilarious!! 

#3. Flat/Curved Bobbie pins
I bought these 5+ years ago at a Target in Utah and I have failed to find them again.  They hold your hair in place all day.  Because of the curved design they don't stick off of your head. They are slowly disappearing just like any other small hair accessory so if you see these in the store buy 5 packs for me + 1 for yourself and send me the bill (and my bobbie pins). 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I used to have some of those bobby pins and same here...haven't found them since and bobby pins disappear like magic in my house.

    ReplyDelete