Friday, February 11, 2011

Castle Cake Creation

Taurin's Birthday party is tomorrow soo today I made the cake. I found this cake below online as some inspiration.

 Here is my finished product. 
 I used a cream cheese frosting and the house was crazy warm so it kept melting off the cake but somehow it survived.  
The cake is currently taking a nap in the freezer. : ) 
The entire thing is edible excluding a small skewer through the tower.  
Eat your heart out Cake Boss!  
I think my favorite part might be the river/ waterfall... maybe that's just because I love blue. : )

Unfortunately this was the wreckage left behind after the creating... I'm not very good at "cleaning as I go".  Good thing I had Marinn who gladly helped me with the clean up.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That turned out super awesome! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete