Thursday, February 24, 2011

Changes...

Well here is a quick update of some changes this last week and a half...

*Andrew got a job with Well's Dairy... they make Blue Bunny ice cream. We are super excited but it's definitely been a change. His shift is from 4 am to 4 pm, then goes to his class for the police academy from 5 pm to 10 pm. Needless to say my wonderful husband has been a bit tired lately.  We know this crazy schedule is only temporary and are happy to be employed.  The girls think it is cool that he gets to make ice cream. And when he comes home for dinner in between work and school they are always treating him like a king... bringing him his dinner and offering him juice and water and more food.  It's hilarious, but wonderful to see how much they love their daddy and want to take care of him.

*We found a wonderful house to rent.  It's in a great safe neighborhood and it's more space then we've ever had.  Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.  I have been a slow unpacker but it's kind of nice just being able to sit and relax in our own place.

*I have about 8 weeks or so left of my pregnancy and am feeling good.  This one has been a different journey but still very enjoyable. I'm proud of myself for sticking with Crossfit throughout and am excited to see the impact it will have on my delivery.  For those of you who worry I promise I'm not pushing myself too hard or doing things I shouldn't, I listen to my body and adjust my workouts accordingly.  I think the fun part is the looks on new people at the gym who have never seen me working out... even though I'm doing probably half the work everyone else is doing they always look at me like I'm crazy or lost.  There are no mirrors so I'm sure I look pretty ridiculous with a huge belly in the midst of the weights and kettle bells. There will be pictures for sure of this coming soon (my good friend Ryanne brought her camera to the gym a few weeks ago and captured the fun).  ***minutes after posting this I found a pic of me on our gym website*** like I said "ridiculous".


I have some catching up to do on my blog since the lack of internet and a problem with my computer.  But I will catch up I will!

1 comment:

  1. wow Jessica, you are amazing! Congrats on all the babies, you have more than multiplied since we last saw you.

    ReplyDelete