Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let's take a ride....

At the park this evening the girls found some balloons and filled them up with water... all of them got popped except for Taurin's pink balloon.  She wanted to bring it home with her in the van but I said NO WAY!  But I told her it could ride on the top of the van and if it made it home I would let her bring it in the house.  
Here it is on the top of the van after a ride on the interstate, up hills, down hills, through 3 round-a-bouts, and over 2 speed bumps.  Our van has four awesome sun roofs in the back so the kids had a full view of the balloons ride home... the whole time they were yelling, "It's on Taurins side! AHHH... there it goes!"  It was pretty hilarious and entertaining.  Other than being a bit dirty it's still fully intact and currently residing in the kitchen sink.  : )  
Marinn gave me a high five for my awesome driving that saved the balloon... it did have a bit of help with the rack on the van but I'm still impressed.  

2 comments:

  1. I say put one up there at least monthly to see how long the entertainment lasts...how many years of fun can you get out of this idea? ;)

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿


    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    The Yellow Rocking Chair

    ReplyDelete