Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Best White Elephant Gift EVER!


Here it is, after 15 minutes of cutting and sewing a pair of yoga pants... I created (with inspiration from THIS VIDEO).... the JOG STRAP!

This was my first one that I made for our Crossfit Christmas party. 

I assumed that most people had not seen the video so I included some instructions... 
 

Today my friend called in need of a white elephant gift... so I told her to bring over a pair of yoga pants  and we would make another jog strap.  This time I took some decent pictures to show you ; )









3 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog via Pinterest =)

    And this just made my night <3 Lovin' the Jog Strap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy a few from you? Seriously, someone has to make these - they are a great gag gift....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would consider some custom orders. You can contact me at jesscoffelt@gmail.com

      Delete