Thursday, March 4, 2010

The BIGGEST BESTEST Surprise EVER!

A little over a week ago Andrew told me he bought a surprise for the girls and not to look at the bank account so I wouldn't know what it was.
I thought, "This is fun.  I like surprises."

We have been waiting for the package to come and today it did.

We saw the Fed Ex truck drive up to the house.  I was so excited to see the surprise he had for the girls.... What could it be?

**Notice Taurin's ripped Crossfit arms... or should I say, "guns"

The girls helped me bring it in... the label gave no indication of what company it had come from.  ("We"=Me, my mom, and sister had been guessing since he told me it was coming)



I cut the tape and the girls were excited to see what was in the box... they love mail.  Who doesn't?  I was excited and it wasn't even for me.


They lift the lid.... 


And pull out the crumpled brown paper.... 

What is it? 
What?!
Wait a minute??? 
That is definitely not for children?
It's a... 
It's a..... a...
a... 

a... 


a..... 


NIKON D300S!!!!! 
(my dream digital SLR)
& multiple lenses?!
& Filters!!


You can obviously see the joy/surprise/total amazement/holy cowness on my face. He totally had me fooled.


I was so happy like a little kid at Christmas getting their first bike.
(Yes I am hugging the box of wonderfulness)

THANK YOU my most wonderful amazing fabulouso the bestest husband ever!

This is IT... yes, I am giving it a kiss.
 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Andrew!!!! Congrats Jess! So VERY exciting!!!!!!! Gotta love that man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYAYYY! I am so happy for you! I love that you are kissing it too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Looking forward to meeting this rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet! cassandra told me about this.. had to come check out the story and pics! i feel a photo shoot coming on...

    -melissa

    ReplyDelete