Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sporty Portable High Chair

Have you ever been in that situation where you needed a high chair but there wasn't one available?  
Today I discovered a quick fix that I'd like to call the 
Sporty Portable High Chair!!  
Notice how it holds his arms slightly to the side so there is no grabbing the spoon...
It hold him nice and steady for easy feeding...
The nice spandex allows for comfort... 

It was a definite success... even with much wiggling he never slide down or tipped over.  

To buy your Sporty Portable High Chair just send your check or money order for only $49.95* to me : )  
*plus $9.95 shipping and handling 




5 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you get this stuff from Jess?????? I'm totally laughing OUT loud!!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I could not believe it when I first saw the picture! You're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to start a blog for all of you inventions! you are going to make a million!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess. that is sooo funny!! i'll be needing one in a few months at the rate ella is growing... and with all the traveling we do.. haha..
    ps. we need to hang out soon!

    -melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. very, most absolutely creative! however, my son in a bra, uhhh...daddy will be home soon buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete