Friday, March 12, 2010

Light Scoop

I have found one of the coolest camera accessories ever!
Introducing the Light Scoop ...just go to the link they explain it and show pictures much better then I can.


I found this wonderful review on the Light Scoop on Elizabeth Halford's site. Big thanks to her for her wonderful site and info she puts out there.


Now here is some before and after shots...


Before: washed out, a bit of glare on the image.

After: you can see the detail and more natural, diffused lighting ahh beautiful!


I'm so happy with my purchase.  Before I actually avoided taking pictures inside a lot just because I didn't like the harsh light that a flash produces.  Which made me miss capturing fun events in my kids lives.  
I was so pleased with my Light Scoop I sent them a poem which I'd like to share with you.... 



Oh dearest Light scoop... where have you been all my life?  
 
I'm in love with you.  
Before you my pics looked like poo. 
Illuminating my kids faces with soft light. 
There big blues eyes so cheery and bright. 
Good bye harsh shadows and red eye.  
I'm telling my friends a light scoop they should buy.  
Thank you so much for the light scoop. 
No longer will my photos look like poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment