Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family and Maternity

These are a few of my favorite pics I've recently done...


I wish this would have been my idea... but the dad pulled up his shirt and smushed up against his wife's belly.



She had the most perfect belly ever. Not a blemish anywhere... amazing!



I just love this one... she is so gorgeous.  I kind of forget she is pregnant in this one.



My sister and her family.  I asked them to give me their best rock star/air guitar moves.  I've never done that one before but I have a feeling I might be using it again.  I love it! **When we left this field our shoes were covered in stickers...my flip flops were so bad I had to throw them away. Note to self: wear tennis shoes for photo shoots**



I love sisters.



This is my Nana and Papa (my mom's parents)... This past saturday we celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. All I gotta say is I'm glad I have their genes and hope I look that good on my 50th anniversary.



I obviously didn't take this one but I used it in a slideshow we put together for their 50th anniversary with over 400 pictures and lots of old school music.  It turned out great. I just love this picture and the style of 1959.
*Great way to preserve your old photos if you don't have a scanner: you can use your digital camera to take a picture of the old photo and just crop out the extra*




No comments:

Post a Comment