Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photoshop Makeover

The kids are in bed... How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the original) is playing on the TV... I've been to the gym and a quick trip to the grocery store today... I'm wearing the remains of makeup from last night and I think to myself lets challenge my photoshop skills.

BEFORE: A photo I took with my web cam using Photo Booth on my Mac. (I personally love the smudge of black under my right eye)


AFTER: Using my trusty photoshop... Tools used: Curves, Clone, Dodge, Burn


Let me share something interesting about the way I think of myself.  In reality I look like the before, but in my mind I think I look like the after.  Not that the before is terrible but I think sometimes my mindset gets me into situations where I should have matched up the outside with the inside a little bit better just to fit an event or such.  Oooo wasn't that a fun look inside my head : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment