Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mmmmm Sandwich...


The girls love playing with pretend food. One day as I was looking through a craft blog I saw an idea to make a sandwich out of felt.  So here is my first completed sandwich. One down.. one more to go!  It's not the fastest craft because I hand stitched everything but it's super cute.


Everyone loves a good BLT!



The bread with some mustard... the mustard is removable.



What's a sandwich without some cheese.  By far this was the easiest part.  A few cuts and wha la a piece of swiss cheese!

I think it turned out really cute and I'm excited to see how they like it.  Needless to say I'll be playing with it if they don't and it has zero calories!

1 comment:

  1. HA! i would say, "only you Jess" but since you got the idea from a craft blog, I guess there are more of "your kind" out there! : )

    ReplyDelete