Thursday, March 24, 2011

Belly ART fun fun fun!!!

A few months ago I won a free Mehndi Belly Art Session... 
It's where they do the Henna art on your belly :) 
I was so excited and I finally got it done last night!! 

BEFORE:



DURING (The Henna is still on there and drying): 
 



AFTER:
(The color will get a bit darker over the next few days.)
 



In honor of all the hard work that Callie put into this, I decided that for this morning at the gym I'd do the workout like the "real athletes" and let everyone enjoy the art.  It was fun and I was proud to sport my fancy belly (yes, there are pictures coming of this monumental event!).



1 comment:

  1. AAH!! sooo cool and cute!! next time i'm preggers i'm totally going to do that!! can't wait to see the photo shoot pictures!

    ReplyDelete