Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Grocery Stores....

Dear Grocery Stores, 

I'd like to express my concern for your child friendly carts.  As much as I love the car idea it makes it difficult when you have 3 children and 2 of them want to ride in the car and there is no where to put the third child.  Some people actually have more that 2 children.  
Today when presented with this problem I was forced to modify your cart.  I simply attached my single stroller to the front and "Wha la!" Mommy has saved the day. Please understand that when I knocked down 8 cans of frosting and 4 cake mixes trying to make a U-turn in your isle it was simple because I was trying to let my children have an enjoyable experience.  (Good thing I did knock them down because as I was placing them back on the shelf I found an item I was looking for.)
Some people may look down on my innovation and label it "ghetto", but sometimes it's not about looking pretty it's just about getting the job done.  So as you question, "Did she really just do that?"  I'd just like to go on the record by saying, "Yes I did. Oh yes... I did."

Sincerely,

Just Jess

1 comment:

  1. OMG U R so FREAKING FUNNY! that is why I keep you and your swifferman around!

    ReplyDelete