Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Looks can be deceiving...

Yesterday my sister is taking some pictures of me and my large belly.... 
we are on the back side of a building by a parking lot just shooting away. I'm sitting on a red bench (pictured below) and all of a sudden from across the parking lot we hear, 
"YEAAAHHHHHH!!!! SEEXXXXYYYYY!" 
In a creepy, slightly gravely voice.  Some random guy in a truck hanging out the window is the source.  
We start giggling and then go back to taking pics, but every time we try to get a shot he starts yelling again... now we are laughing so hard we are crying because my sister is making all these comments about how he probably doesn't realize I'm super prego and that from across the parking lot I just look like a Victoria Secret model. 
It went on for a few minutes and we just sat there laughing and crying not taking one picture. Finally he was done and drove by us on the way out yelling one last, 
"YEEEAHHHHHH!!!! SEXXXXYYYYYY!"  

After this experience there are many questions that come to my head.
What was he thinking? 
Are you kidding me? 
Am I really that hott for a pregnant lady? 
Did he even notice I was pregnant? 
Is this a hobby for him to help spread a little joy/freak people out? 
The answers don't really matter, but it will definitely be a memorable experience for the record books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment