Sunday, July 24, 2011

Insanity Update 3: Weigh-In & Breakfast Pizza Recipe!

Let's get right to it... Weigh In #3:
Jess: Down 3 lbs from last week. Total Weight loss = 10 lbs! 
Andrew: Down 8 lbs from last week.  Total Weight loss = 12 lbs!

Now for a scrumptious recipe that I snagged from my friend Ryanne:

Paleo Breakfast Pizza: 
6 slices of bacon
1 med zucchini
1/2 onion
1 tomato 
7-10 eggs
Cut bacon to little pieces cook to crisp, add vegs with the bacon and grease, cook for a few min. Scramble the eggs, add pepper to liking, pour over bacon and vegs cook on low for 3-4 min then throw it under the broiler until top is firm. Cut and serve like a pizza! So good!

Above: Ryanne's Pizza

I followed her recipe...kind of.  I substituted the zucchini with mushrooms because I had no zucchini, I also used canned tomatoes because I was out of the fresh ones.   It turned out delicious and Shaw even ate 2 pieces himself!
Above: My Pizza

I have since tried this recipe using zucchini and spinach... yet another great combo! So many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment