Friday, July 8, 2011

Let the INSANITY begin...

On Monday we (Andrew & I) began a "kick ourselves in the butt" workout plan.  We have chosen to do the 60 day INSANITY challenge.  It's basically 60 days of butt kicking cardio workouts and healthy eating.  Today we completed our 5th workout and I'm already starting to feel stronger and getting used to being dripping with sweat.  I'm sharing this with you my faithful blog readers to keep myself accountable and to maybe encourage someone along the way.  So I encourage you to ask whenever you feel is necessary if I've completed my workout of stuck to the healthy food.  

I know how much I love to see before and after pictures so when I hit 30 days I will post a before and after for the first 30 days and again at 60.  

Let the INSANITY begin! 




P.S.  To all of my Crossfit family out there... I LOVE Crossfit and hopefully I will be able to get back to the gym soon, but right now this is where I am.   I miss all of you a ton and can't wait to be back in the gym. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun? :) Just kidding! How exciting that you and Andrew are doing this together...and I'm a sucker for before and after pictures! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete