Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bacon

This is the downstairs door to my moms house.
Today we decided to post and important safety sign.


The sign reads:
CAUTION!
Persons entering this premises will come in contact with 
BACON FUMES.
This could result in:
-Smelling like bacon
-Wanting to eat bacon
-A new love for Ms. Piggy
-Larger thighs / butt
ENTER @ YOUR OWN RISK!!!

This sign was inspired by my sister who always says my moms house smells like bacon.  What can I say? My mom likes bacon and she is proud of it.
So we took a few minutes today before my sister came over (we were cooking some bacon) and post a warning sign so she could prepare herself.  

*This is my original artwork. Please contact me if you need some custom caution signs.

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling Tara yesterday about your mom's cooking fettish. She was laughing and now I must show her this to prove it! HILLARE!

    ReplyDelete