Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog College


I'm a mother of 3 children ages 3, 2 and 7 months.  I don't have time to go to college.  So, I've enrolled myself in Blog College.

It's free.
I can go to class whenever I want.
I get to choose what information I do or do not want to learn.

Basically, I search out photography blogs, websites, google, youtube, etc. for information and ideas to help improve either my photography skills or my photoshop editing.

Here are a few currently on the top of my list...

#1.  Digital Photography School. This is a great site where you can subscribe for FREE emails of info on shooting, photoshopping, composition, challenges, equipment reviews, etc.  There is also a bio at the bottom of the articles of the writer many of these people are amazing photographers with their own blogs.  I have found some great blogs just by checking out the writers personal blog.

#2.  Make your pictures POP! This is a recent article from the above site that I was really excited about.  Just a few simple things to make your pictures look amazing using Photoshop!

#3.  Winkfotos. Emily Clark is a great photographer in Utah.  I get inspiration from her photography all the time.  ***Jumping up and down screaming YAHHOO!!*** I get to go to a photography workshop she is doing in March : ) Yes I am a happy girl.

#4.  Bobbi and Mike. Great photographers with amazing style and a hilarious blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment