Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ready for my close up.

My sister and I were running some errands and she needed to stop by the bank.  As we drive up I realize that there is no glass window where the clerks are standing just a brick building.  Then I see this:
On the left you see where the container for your deposit goes and then in the upper right there is a camera and a screen.  On the screen is a very clear picture of you.  Now, I'm a pretty goofy person and this was kind of funny to me.  Understanding there are banking clerks inside watching you make your deposit.  I couldn't help making goofy faces or telling my sister I was gonna check my teeth.  I was soo impressed at the quality of the picture.  

Anyway... once they get your deposit and are processing it they come on the screen and ask you for any info they need and tell you to have a great day.  We had kids in the car (of course) and she asked if we needed suckers.  Loving the quality of the technology I didn't say a word but threw up 4 fingers like I was flashing a gang sign.  You could see her holding back a laugh as she smiled big.

We got our suckers and went on our way. I love this bank even more now! A few days later I actually made my sister wait to go until I came and picked her up.  I wanted to go with her again and get a picture for my blog.  I had to share how fun this was.
See the joy on my face.  "Thank you Mountain America Credit Union!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment