Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Smorgasbord

My family does not have a history of watching sports on television.  In the past few years they have decided to have a "party" which means making lots of tasty food and watching the Super Bowl and commercials. 
I'm good with this, I like food.


Here is this years smorgasbord 
(yes, I looked this word up because I had NO idea how to spell it)
Left: Little Smokies cooked in Cranberry Sauce & Chile Sauce
Right: Mini Taco salad in Fillo dough cups

Left: Homemade guacamole & chips
Center (my new favorite): Little Smokies wrapped with Bacon and sprinkled with Brown sugar and baked YUM!
Right: Baked Crab Rangoons-mixture of crab, cream cheese, green onions, & mayo in Won Ton Wraps.

Right: Fresh Fruit Salad- strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apples, & bananas

We also had Suzy's famous Cream cheese and Chutney dip with crackers.  
After finishing my plate I was stuffed!  It's amazing how a few bites of everything adds up.  

Now who was it that won the Super Bowl? 
Uhhh I mean GO team! I LOVE football!!! 

3 comments:

  1. And I ate left over mac and cheese with sour cream. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH Cassandra!! That is sooo sad... If I would have known I would have invited you over! There was plenty left.

    ReplyDelete