Thursday, February 4, 2010

I ♥ Photography

I've had the opportunity to do a few photo shoots recently and it has been so much fun... I really love photography.  It makes me happy.

On Tuesday I got to take pics of a super cute wittle baby who was just days old.
Meet the lovely...    Ella Jade Weibe

She fell asleep and just started getting more and more scrunched to the side... like the cutest little potato bug you have ever seen. 

I was so excited I got this shot... I love how her little leg is stretched out.
(This was right before she started crying because she didn't want to be in the cold bowl) 

Yay! I caught the smile : )  precious.

This is one of my favorites, she looks so peaceful and elegant.

Melissa (the mommy) had all these fabulous pearls: they totally made the shot.

I love Melissa's decorating style.  This lamp makes me happy : )


Yesterday my sister and I decided to play dress up and take some fun edgy pics.  We laughed our butts off and had a great time not to mention got some amazing shots.  

Here is a great example of how you can get a different feel when you just play with some things.  With the one on the top I lowered the Saturation for all the colors except the Red.  It works so well and her skin still has a slight color to it.  The one on the top is my favorite. 




This was my creative make up idea.



This was a very painful place to lay down. (I know she made me do it after her).
Beauty is a pain.

She kept asking me what she should do with her hands.  For this one I told her to do the "I'm a little tea pot" hands. It works!

I don't like shooting in direct sunlight but this one turned out really bright and dramatic.

She is standing on a concrete barrier that is only about 6 inches wide.  She almost fell off a few times. 
Beauty is dangerous.


A few weeks ago I got to do a photo shoot of my beautiful mom.  It's actually the first one I had ever done of her and we had loads of fun. 


I love her eyes in this one.

I love goofy faces.

This one she was just being silly but I loved it.  Honestly the best shots are usually when people are being silly and their personality starts coming out.

1 comment:

  1. You totally rock at taking pictures! Gonna have to snag some family pics from you before you leave St. George!

    ReplyDelete