Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Creative Hair Genius

Let me be honest... I'm a creative person but I don't utilize this gift with my children's hair... until yesterday!  I've seen people do this with their kids before but have never attempted it on my own.  I can get frustrated with pig tails.  For some reason I decided to try it out starting with Taurin... she has these little hairs that always fall out of her pig tails.  Then Marinn thought it was soo cool she had me do hers too.  I do have to give credit to Marinn who helped hold sections of Taurins hair out of the way while I was trying to tie things up and on her hair as well.


This is the first time I've pulled back Marinn's bangs since I cut them... it reminds me of when she was a baby before the bangs.  I do have to say it's an effective way to hid her side mullet as well.



Next time I will plan my ponies better so they end up looking more even, but not too bad for the first try.



So cute!



It was also a durable hair do... it survived a car ride, this photo shoot/wrestling match, and nap time.  It still looked great by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment