Saturday, January 30, 2010

Excuses... Excuses...

I like to make excuses.  
It justifies my actions. 
I am trying to change this. 
I try to remember what a wonderful lady once told me: 
an excuse is "a well planned lie"

I make excuses for eating stuff I shouldn't because it's a reward for exercising so hard which is ridiculous because it totally defeats the purpose of the exercise. 
I was looking at a Crossfit website the other day and they had posted this photo:
the caption said it was posted in the gym bathroom on a chalk board

It's seems a bit harsh but I liked it.  
I want a chalk board in my bathroom to write stuff on. 
  

2 comments:

  1. That is totally AWESOME! I think I'll be writing on my mirror some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i think I like that one too! But wait as I think about some more means I gotta lots of wrk to do! still likes

    ReplyDelete